Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I hear ya...


Sound is very important in every game without it your game would be very boring, and in our case it would make our game very boring. The audience we are targeting is high school students and teenagers get bored very easily. If we didn't have sound I seriously doubt we would keep their attention and I'm pretty sure that we need that =]. A game is no different than life, as I am typing this now I hear my fingers hit the keyboard and create a sound. Every move you make you create some sort of noise. Without sound just think about how boring our lives would be; we wouldn't hear music play, birds sing, rain hit your roof or anything, I am certain that I would not want to live in a world like that.



Without sound in your game, people would think they are just wasting their time and find something else to do. Sound makes everything interesting and interesting is what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment