Friday, March 5, 2010

How I plan to use frames and key frames in our game.


Making a game can be very aggrivating, there are many steps you have to follow and do many things. Like when different frames will appear and using key frames which is the transition to the next screen in the game.


In our game (Drew Zhane and myself) we do not really need key frames. We will use hotspots or hyperlinks since there are multiple answers you could choose. we will have many frames though about 29, I know that sounds like a lot but there is a wrong and right to every question. We are having some problems being able to do that. Hopefully though we will get it figured out. This class is really difficult, I think I might be getting a little better, but I'm not positive, but I try and that is all that matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment