Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Far...





So far this has been an interesting experience. I have learned many new things and have enjoyed doing so. I still am not good at coding and honestly I probably never will be, but I try.


I personally hate Flash. I like creating the scene but after that I am at a loss. I have never been very good at things like that though, luckily my other team members are. Maybe as things progress something will click in my head and will understand, but until then I'll just keep staring at the screen wondering how in the world I am going to do this.

Our game is coming along nicely and I think it is very informative. We have many facts that people did not know about. Hopefully it will inform students how important it is to graduate and go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment