Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mini Game Project

Well I am glad to say that I have finished the mini game project! It took me a while to get the hang of it and lets just say I had a lot of trouble with getting my bunny to work. But the solution was something very simple.



I tried for two days to make my bunny move up and down like it was suppose to but it just wouldn't move. I was starting to get really aggravated. Mrs Cordle, Drew and myself tried to figure out what was wrong, I rewrote and copied the code a couple of times and nothing would work. But finally Drew saw that I had somehow written a code on the bunnyLayer. After I deleted that it worked perfectly, and I just published it on my projects page.
Even though it was really annoying trying to figure out everything I did enjoy creating the movie clip. Its fun to learn something new, you have to remember all the codes and know where to put them. I am looking forward to making the game and seeing how everything works out.


I love to play Mario on my Nintendo DSi and Wii. Mario bros. has been my favorite game since I was little and I'm so glad that I can play it again now. I love going through the little worlds, each one is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment